TIME TO GET OUT $100 SUMMER REWARDS! - MICKEY THOMPSON
Buy four new Mickey Thompson Baja Boss® A/T or Baja Boss M/T tires and receive a $100 reward.
Purchases must be made between July 1-August 15, 2022.
Rewards are available in the form of a Mickey Thompson Visa® Prepaid Card* mailed to your address or as a Mickey Thompson Visa Prepaid Virtual Card* emailed to you for online purchases.
Allow 6-8 Weeks for processing. Accounts are valid for up to six months.
Offer valid only in USA, terms and conditions apply.
Mickey Thompson Tires® OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS – U.S., THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA:
1. This offer is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia making purchases in participating retail stores in those locations. This offer is not transferable and is valid only for the individual who purchased four (4) new qualifying Mickey Thompson® tires in a single transaction for personal household use. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
2. Properly submitted and verified claims will be provided with the reward (as described below) in U.S. dollars in the form of either a (i) Mickey Thompson Visa® Prepaid Card to be mailed to the address provided on this official form or (ii) Virtual Mickey Thompson Visa Prepaid Card to be emailed to the email address provided on this official form, as selected on the official form. If no selection is indicated, a Mickey Thompson Visa Prepaid Card will be issued. Visa prepaid card/virtual card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Virtual card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted online, or for phone/mail orders. Card/virtual card is valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid through date. Card terms and conditions apply. See https://myprepaidcenter.com/site/visa-promo (for card) or https://myprepaidcenter.com/site/visa-virtual (for virtual card). Failure to activate or use your card/virtual card will void the offer and relieve Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels (“Sponsor”) of any further obligation. Lost, unused, or unused balances on cards/virtual cards after the expiration date will not be replaced. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
3. This offer is contingent on the purchase of a new set of four (4) qualifying Mickey Thompson tires (in a single transaction) from July 1, 2022 through August 15, 2022. Reward requests must be submitted online no later than September 1, 2022. Late submissions will not be accepted.
4. Reward Amount: Amount of the reward depends on the qualifying tires purchased and the availability of qualifying new tires at the time of purchase. A $100 reward is available for the purchase of the following qualifying tires purchased as a set of four (4): Mickey Thompson® Baja Boss® A/T or Baja Boss® tires. Substitutions are not eligible.
5. Limit of one reward per new set of four (4) qualifying tires purchased in a single transaction per year. Purchases must be for household use, and offer is limited to one claim per person, family, household, e-mail or address.
6. Requests from groups, organizations or businesses will not be accepted. Offer is not available to the affiliated dealers of Sponsor, their respective owners and employees or immediate family members of such owners or employees. Offer not valid for business or fleet vehicles. Purchaser is responsible for all applicable taxes and other fees. This offer may not be combined with any other offers from Sponsor.
7. Apply for your reward online. This offer is not transferable, so the name on the application form must match the name on the sales receipt. Work orders and online order confirmations will not be accepted unless accompanied by a final invoice, receipt, or delivery confirmation. All sales receipts, regardless of your submission method, must show the qualifying Mickey Thompson tires, purchase price, tire size, retailer information, and your name. Circle the tires and size purchased, which must be one set of four (4) of the qualifying Mickey Thompson tires. Online: Go to https://www.mickeythompsontires.com/offer. Follow the directions to enter in your name and address and upload your receipt. This is the name that will appear on your Visa prepaid card/virtual card. No reward will be issued for requests that are not properly submitted.
8. Keep copies of all documents for your records, as well as a record of the date your reward request was submitted. All submitted documents will become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after Sponsor receives the request for the delivery of your Visa prepaid card or virtual card. If card/virtual card is not received within 8 weeks, contact a Sponsor representative by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 1-866-902-4210. You must notify Sponsor of any claim of non-delivery of your Visa prepaid card or virtual card no later than November 15, 2022. Claims of “lost materials” will not be honored unless accompanied by proof of receipt of materials by Sponsor. If you claim a reward was not delivered or was improperly denied, you will be required to furnish Sponsor with a copy of all materials you submitted for verification.
9. Incomplete requests will delay processing. If any request is submitted but is incomplete, Sponsor's representative will attempt to notify the sender by email, and current claim status will be reflected at https://www.mttirerewards.com/existing. You must submit the missing nformation within 10 days of receipt of such notice by visiting https://www.mttirerewards.com/existing.
10. All decisions made by Sponsor (or its authorized representatives) relating to the validity of any submissions are final and binding.
11. U.S. mail fraud statutes prohibit acts devised to defraud or obtain money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses if the postal system is involved. This would include, among other things, the use of fictitious or assumed names or addresses in order to receive multiple offers. Tampering with, altering or falsifying purchase information constitutes fraud. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or any technical failure of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software. Sponsor is not responsible for the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who disrupts or otherwise attempts to affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this offer. Sponsor reserves the right to confirm the identity of any reward recipient, including collecting information about the recipient from third parties. Sponsor is not responsible for delayed, postage due, illegible, damaged, mutilated, late, lost, incomplete, stolen or misdirected requests or for typographical or printing errors or other technical problems associated with, or in any materials for, this offer.
12. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withdraw or amend this offer in any way, or to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice or obligation, in the event of: (i) any error, technical problem, fraud, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this offer as contemplated by these terms and conditions; and/or (ii) any accident, printing, administrative or other error of any kind.
13. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any statements contained in any reward-related materials, including but not limited to the entry form, or point-of-sale, television, print, or online advertising, these terms and conditions shall prevail, govern, and control.
14. The offer is governed by, and these terms and conditions will be construed and interpreted pursuant to, the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of law rules that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Furthermore, by entering this offer, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this offer, or any rewards, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state court located in Hancock County, Ohio.